PHCC collaborates with Tuition Management Systems (TMS), which allows students to pay tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The only amount charged besides the cost of the loan is a non-refundable enrollment fee. The earlier enrolled, the more payment options there are and the smaller the enrollment fee. Payment options include ACH or credit card.
- Sign into myPHCC.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Go to Self-Service Student Center.
- Scroll down to the Finances section.
- Under My Account, click Apply TMS Payment Plan which will take you to the TMS Application.
- Your name, Student ID number, and current account balance will automatically populate.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, click Submit and Activate. When submitted, your classes are held for the next semester. The contract amount is updated whenever a payment is made or when financial aid is applied.
- To exit, click Sign Out.